Video: Clearcorrect Invisible Braces
Cosmetic dentist Dr. Ettienne Van Zyl has been helping Collierville patients discreetly straighten their teeth with Clearcorrect Invisible Braces. Unlike traditional metal braces, which are cumbersome and visible, the Clearcorrect system utilizes a series of removable clear aligners which are custom-fitted to the patient's mouth. Over time, these aligners gently straighten the teeth, leaving each patient with a beautiful smile.
A beautiful smile can be a powerful asset – not only will it give you a gorgeous facial appearance, but it will help to improve your self-confidence as well. However, not everyone has perfectly aligned teeth and is happy about their smile. And many do not wish to correct alignment issues with traditional metal braces for a number of reasons. While braces do provide excellent results, they also tend to be slightly uncomfortable and highly conspicuous. Fortunately, Dr. Ettienne van Zyl offers another solution – ClearCorrect™ – to his Memphis, Tennessee patients.
ClearCorrect™ is a revolutionary method of straightening the teeth and correcting multiple orthodontic issues with a series of clear, plastic trays worn in succession. Results are similar to those achieved with traditional braces; however, the process is smooth and simple, and you will maintain your natural appearance throughout treatment. To learn more about ClearCorrect™ invisible braces, contact our Collierville dental practice, serving Memphis, today.
The first step involves a consultation with Dr. van Zyl, during which you will discuss your concerns and he will perform a thorough evaluation of your condition. He reviews molds, X-rays, and digital images of your entire smile before mapping out the best course of treatment to suit your needs. The process then goes as follows:
- Your records are sent to ClearCorrect™, where the aligners are custom fabricated from 3D computerized molds of the teeth.
- Upon returning to our office, Dr. van Zyl gives you your personalized aligners and provides necessary instructions.
- Aligners are worn regularly; however, they can be removed to eat, brush, and floss the teeth.
- Dr. van Zyl will indicate how long each aligner should be worn before moving on to the next aligner in the series. Typically a new aligner is worn every three weeks or so.
- The teeth are gradually shifted into their proper position and by the end of the treatment are beautifully aligned.
- Approximately every six weeks, you return to our office for a checkup and to pick up more aligners.
Candidates for ClearCorrect™
The best way to learn whether you are a good candidate for ClearCorrect™ invisible braces is to meet with Dr. van Zyl for a consultation. The treatment is most often recommended for adults or teens that want to correct dental flaws but don’t want others to notice that they are undergoing treatment. Many ClearCorrect™ patients previously had braces and need to undergo retreatment, or have always wanted straighter teeth. ClearCorrect™ effectively corrects:
- Misaligned or poorly positioned teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Overbite, underbite, crossbite
- Protruding front teeth
- Uneven teeth
Benefits of ClearCorrect™
The benefits of ClearCorrect™ invisible braces include:
- Clear aligners are virtually undetectable to others
- Aligners are smooth plastic for optimal comfort
- Aligners are removable for easy eating and upkeep
- In most cases treatment is quicker than traditional braces
- Teeth move gently, causing little to no pain or discomfort
- Fewer office visits are necessary
- Computerized system accurately crafts aligners for excellent results
- Look like yourself throughout the entire treatment
- Achieve the gorgeous, flawless smile you have always wanted
- Enhance confidence and boost self-esteem with new, improved smile
- Aligned teeth promote better oral health; easily prevent decay
Risks or Side Effects of ClearCorrect™
There are no serious risks associated with ClearCorrect™ invisible braces. Patients must be careful to not clench or grind their teeth, so as to not damage the aligners. Additionally, it is recommended that patients do no smoke cigarettes to avoid staining. Patients may feel very slight discomfort as the teeth shift; however, any irritation subsides after a short time and can be relieved with over-the-counter pain medication. Dr. van Zyl will inform you of proper maintenance to avoid potential issues.
Learn More about ClearCorrect™ Invisible Braces
If you are ready to achieve a magnificent smile, but don’t want to undergo a highly conspicuous treatment, ClearCorrect™ may be just what you need. To learn more about these advanced invisible braces, contact our Memphis area dental practice today.